Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I'm peekin at you

Stella's breathing tube was taken out this morning with no problems. So, now she is breathing on her own and her heart is beating on its own. She is still very groggy but she opened her eyes for a minute so we hurried and snapped a picture. She is also trying to talk a little. The doctor said they probably won't take out the chest tubes until tomorrow but the drainage is tapering off. She is doing extremely well and she is almost off all of the heart drugs.
We are going to be able to hold her in a minute. So we are super stoked. Thanks again for all your support.

1 comment:

  1. She looks GOOD!! I'm so glad she's doing well! I'm excited for you to be able to hold her too... I can't imagine going one day without holding my little ones. You two are amazingly strong parents and you can just tell the love you have for that BEAUTIFUL little angel. You're still in my thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete